Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, June 13, 2010

We're Back and We're Goin to DD's

Well, well, well, look who's back in the house.  It's this guy (two thumbs pointing at myself).  WHAT is back and ready to entertain the shit out of you silly donkeys.  I'll be coming at you every Monday and Friday so get ready. And we're off!

So, the other day I was at Dunkins and ordered my usual, a #4 on a Plain Bagel with a Large French Vanilla Ice, Regular.  How fucking easy is that?! Apparently not easy enough for the Dunkin Donuts I went to that day in Southie.  The woman working there begins to type it in and says, "the combo comes with a medium, I have to ring it up separately if you want the large."  I told her I still wanted the large, then I began to wonder if this woman actually worked there.



If she would just turn around, she would see that you can in fact get a large with a combo.  It says right on the menu, make it a large for $0.30.  I even decided to point it out to her and say, "I think you can do it with a large, its just 30 cents more."  She turns around, looks up at the menu and says, "Yeah...well..." and then just fades off.  Awesome, that really explains a lot.

I mean, it's not really a big deal but if I got my #4 with a large plus tax it should come to $5.15.  Instead, because of this jabroney, I payed $5.90.  Now, $0.75 isn't really a lot of money, but relatively speaking, I was just charged a 15% premium for this woman's stupidity.  I don't know about you, but i find that upsetting, both in my heart and in my loins.

Of course it didn't end there though.  As she was ringing it in, she said, "So that's a sausage egg and cheese on a croissant with a large regular coffee."  I ordered two things.  She got them both wrong.  "Actually, that was supposed to be on a plain bagel."  I couldn't believe this reply, "Oh, I'm sorry but it's already in the toaster."  Seriously? Seriously! That's a joke right.  I couldn't let that one slide. 

I came back at her, "So?  I didn't order that.  There should be a plain bagel in the toaster."  She reluctantly switched out the croissant for a bagel and finished my order.  I decided to let the fact that I actually ordered a french vanilla coffee slide just because I didn't want to seem like a total dick.  Looking back on it, I really wish I had just cracked an egg of knowledge on this woman's head and told her to figure it out.  Fa Shizzle.

It's good to be back motha frankers,  see you on Friday. 

PS I'll have a new poll up on Friday as well.  Eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment