Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Stop. This is So Bad!

So as most people do, I customized my iGoogle page so that I get everything I need from it every day.  Gmail, news, sports, NY Times Crossword, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game, and Comedy Centrals: Joke of the Day.

It's the last one that I want to talk about - The Joke of the Day.  I don't know who is coming up with these jokes but they are absolutely horrendous.  Like literally, the worst jokes ever, ever, ever, ever ,ever.  Sometimes, I literally can't tell if they're making a legit attempt at humor.  Here are a few of the jokes from the past few weeks that have really proven my point.

Zombie Booty Call: 
"I only have eyes for you. Glowing grey, milky, dead eyes."
Seriously? That's a joke?  I don't even understand what's happening.  There's no way someone sat down at a computer and thought, "Wow, this is funny."  Especially not someone at Comedy Central.  What is happening?!

Rednecks at School
"You can tell when you're a Redneck when you walk with your son to school because you're in the same grade." 
This is just unrealistic.  There's no way a person, who was kept back enough times to end up in his son's grade wouldn't have just dropped out of school.  I want to punch this joke in the throat. 

Orange Juice
"Why did florida orange growers offer OJ Simpson $3 million? To change his name to Apple Juice."
SO STUPID! Jesus! What is wrong with Comedy Central! Is this a joke?! (that works on so many levels)  Apple Juice? It's not like his name is Orange Juice right now.  Who would ever change there name to Apple Juice?  How about just changing his name to Anthony? But then again, apple juice isn't known as AJ so that doesnt even work.  How about just changing his name to anything else? OR! How about making this joke 12 years ago when it was relevant?  AHHHHHHH!!!


She's So Stupid
"Yo Mama is so stupid, she traveled to the sun because she thought it was a cheese ball."
This is just getting out of hand now.  Least. Funny. Thing. Ever. In fact, if someone told me that they traveled to the sun, no matter what the reason was for it, I would say, "Wow, that person must be an astronautical engineering genius!"  Think about how smart you would have to be to build a spacecraft that is able to fly to the sun.  It boggles the mind.  No way that person would ever be the butt of any of my jokes.  


Bottom Line: It's time for Comedy Central to get their shit together.  This is beyond embarrassing.

P.S. I like this whole Bottom Line wrap up mechanism.  Prepare to see this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment