Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, December 17, 2010

30,000 and Vegas? Don't Mind if I Do.

So, I found out yesterday at noon that today I would be leaving for Las Vegas at 4:30.  Amazing right?  Right!  So I'm sitting here at the airport waiting for my plane to take me to an amazing place where I plan to make it fucking rain on the craps table.  Me and my cousin, D-reezy, are gonna light this place up.  And if I'm not making it rain, I'm gonna be shooting machine guns and blowing shit away. 

Now I know going on this trip is awesome, but the story before leaving is not nearly as interesting as the story after I get home.  So, I'll stop talking about it until I get back. 

On an equally amazing note, we're closing in on our 30,000th hit!  So just like always, I want someone to snap a picture of it if it's you.  So make sure after you read this, that you check out the bottom of the page to see if you're lucky #30,000.  The person that sends me this picture will win an amazing souvenir from Las Vegas, assuming I have enough money left to actually buy you anything. 

That is all, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment