Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, December 6, 2010

Umass + Freshmen = Idiots

So this past week, I had to watch presentations put on by class i TA for.  Apparently no one has ever told these kids either how to dress for a presentation or how to act during presentations.  Here are a few of the things I noticed/saw during the presentations.
  • 8 kids in the class wore sweatpants during their presentation.  1 wore a matching sweat pant/sweat shirt combo.
  • 5 kids were wearing hats while they presented, 2 of which were backwards. 
  • 3 kids were wearing work boots.
  • 1 kid wore dress pants and a button down shirt tucked in with no belt.
  • 1 kid was sleeping during the other presentations
  • 1 kid was facing the screen while his group presented with his back to the crowd.
  • 1 kid actually looked at the screen with his back to us while he was talking!
 So ya, that's just a few of the things I noticed during the presentations.  If I was to actually list all of the stupid things they actually said during their presentations, this list would be 15 times longer.  I can't figure out if these kids are just idiots or if they just don't think at all.  Or are those the same things?

What the hell is Umass admissions doing over there.  Is there any sort of screening process or do you just have to know how wear Uggs and/or sweat pants to get into this school.  Either way, I can't wait to grade their papers because I have a feeling I'm going to just be screaming at the top of my lungs as their idiocy.  I'll keep you posted on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment