Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, December 5, 2011

Remember My Other Blog?

What a fucking terrible idea that was huh!? I read some book called Linchpin, which was about being indispensable and one of the things he talked about was just doing things. Create stuff! So I was like, well I should start another blog. But this time, it'll be a mature blog! One that I can show off to future employers, this will get them.  ***FART NOISE and THUMBS DOWN***



Come on Adam! Really? Mature? Who the flop do you think you are? Get that stanky bullshit up out my face and tell me about some guy sticking his arm down a clogged toilet!  Like seriously, what the hell was I thinking?  And more importantly, what the hell were you all thinking?! You read it! Why the hell didn't you say "Hey Adam, you're an amazing guy and all, and you're nips are pretty sweet, but seriously bro, that blog is awful and I'll straight up stomp your ass into the ground if you make me read another one of your mature posts."

Granted, I would have been a little insulted but I would've gotten the message and I could've gotten back to what was really important a lot quicker.  Being on here and writing about my drunken escapades and ridiculous ___________ couples that I sit next to on flights.

So I want to officially apologize for making you read that garbage and promise it will never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment