Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, December 9, 2011

Geography = Not My Strong Suit = I'm A Dick

Oh hello, its a wonderful day in the neighborhood isn't it? Shut up!

So, in several of my of my posts over the last year and a half, I have yelled at North Dakota for not reading my blog.  I had 70 something countries and 49 states but no matter what I did, I couldn't get anyone in ND to read this awesome factory.  Well, it is with a 1/3 sincere heart that I apologize to the horrifically boring amazing state of North Dakota.

I was on my analytics page the other day and I realized that I do have a reader in North Dakota.  In fact, I have an amazing total of 1 hit from the pointless great state of North Dakota.

So...the question remains, why did I think that ND was full of a bunch of non-WHAT reading dbags?  Its because the state next to it on the map had 0 hits and there are no state names on the map.  I think its fair to say that anyone in ND that is upset with me should be more upset with Montana! Those fox hunting dingledonkies haven't read this blog once! What the F is wrong with them! Don't they know that this blog gets 10's of readers every time I post?


Wait...do they have internet there? I mean, it is in the midwest, anything is possible.  Yeah, let's go with that.  WHAT has officially been read by every state in the country that has access to the world wide web! I did it America! Suck it Canada! (I take that back, their my 3rd most active country with 246 hits)

No comments:

Post a Comment