Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, November 28, 2011

OMG...Shut The Frank Up You Two _______________ Idiots!

I know i know, its been forever since I posted.  I've treated my followers like crap...blah blah blah, shut up! I'm freaking busy man. It's exhausting being this awesome (Laughery, pg. 301).  Shredding the pow, high fivin peeps left and right, its crazy up here.

Anyway! I'm back and I'll try better to keep up with you iziots.  I was home this weekend for Thanksgiving and had a great time.  Saw my friends from home who are awesome and saw another 150 people i went to high school with who are not so it was a good balance.  

On my flight home I sat next to this _________ couple.  (Fill in the blank with which ever race/ethnicity you'd like, I'm not trying to offend anyone.  Anyway, I'm sitting next to these two people and its not so bad to start.  I'm watching some TV on my computer, enjoying myself a little Psych.  After 2 hours, my computer died and I had nothing else to listen to so I took off my head phones.  This is when I realized these idiots are watching tv on their computer WITH THE VOLUME ON! On a freakin full flight, they're sitting their with subtitles in _______________ just straight up volume blasting.  It was un freaking believable.

Finally, their computer died so they can no longer watch their stupid sitcom made specifically for __________ people.  But did this quiet the Loudski Family? Of course not. Now they're just talking at full volume in freaking ___________ or ___________, I have no clue.  All I know is I'm trying to sleep, and these butt stains are yelling about god knows what! 

I just don't understand these people.  Is this what all flights are like on Air __________.  Like if I fly into __________ am I just gonna be listening to 40 different TV shows and 60 different conversations?  Or are these two _________ idiots just so dumb and ignorant that they don't understand that other people have ears.  I guess I'm just gonna have to go buy a ____________, hop on a plane to ___________, order the traditional plate of _____________ and punch everyone of these fucking idiots in the head.

The _______________ End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment