Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

111? We Can Do Better Than That

Listen, I don't want to sound ungrateful because I love all of my followers.  Even the ones that just write mean comments and make my eyes rain. But! I think we can do better than 111.  I know thanks to Googs Analytics that I've got some readers now in the great state of Colorado.  So why don't you fess up, follow the blog, and join this great family of WHATsicles.

Yeah, that's right.  WHATsicles.  Fuckin deal with it.

As an added bonus, if I get 10 new followers by the end of the year, I will run a new comment contest with a grand prize of $20 young mula baby! It doesn't take much to follow the blog. Just sign in with a google, aol, or yahoo account.

Bada bing bada boob, you're in and you're out, easy peasy lemon squeezy, she's got the urge...to herbal!


2 comments:

  1. Why would you expect people to know what 111 was at the start if this post. Confusing.

    Also, your last post about Montana was extremely confusing. Flat out didn't make sense. North dakota was all you were missing, and then you got a hit, then Montana had no hits. What. Didn't make sense.

    Rain on that, bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is awesome.....sooooo funnnny

    ReplyDelete