Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, August 9, 2010

Three Things

So this past weekend was interesting to say the least.  It was chuck full of things I never thought would ever happen but there were three things that really stuck out in my mind.

1)  I have a friend that works for Puma and so he get's some free stuff here and there and he hooked me up with a ridiculous pair of sneakers.  So first thing that I thought would never happen: Me wearing gold sneaker, yet I did it and here they are. Nice.
 

2) I was driving down the highway and pulled up next to a guy my age, maybe a little older, driving a Porsche in the slow lane goin about 55 MPH.  And what do I see on his hands? Driving gloves.  Yes, I said it, driving gloves.  Are you flopping kidding me with that sheesh?  I thought that was the kind of thing that only happened in movies, like pajama party pillow fights, winning shopping sprees at Toys R Us, or finding a thumbtack in your cereal (oh wait, that happened).  But I guess I was wrong.  I actually saw the arrogant, peepee touching, d-bag that would wear driving gloves in his Porsche.  To be honest, it was a life changing event.



3)  Last but not least, this was also a great weekend for my summer baseball team.  The Braintree White Sox, with the help of Hall of Fame Follower, PJ Thompson, also the team's GM, won the Amateur Baseball North Atlantic Regional Tournament and are now headed to the Amateur Baseball World Series in Houston, TX.  Fuckin nutsos.  The White Sox, now 35-5 on the season, just did straight up poopoos on the Worcester Blue Sox in the championship game, beating them 14-0.  This came just shortly after a game against the Foxboro Frankfurters in which stud pitcher Adam T (me) went a whole 3 innings before pooping his pants and letting them back in the game.  My b.  Thankfully, Shtom Shmuddleston, who you might remember from, Gross Hair Gets The Girl,  made one of the best plays I have ever seen, throwing a runner out at home in the bottom of the 7th to save the game. 



All in all, this was a great weekend.  Gold Shoes, Driving Gloves, World Series.  Boomhouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment