Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, October 28, 2011

Well That Was Quick (That's What She Said. Boom!)

So today, I decided to run out to Starbuck's real quick and grab a coffee.  First things first, I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Amazing. Ah-ma-zing. So that's fun.

Anyway, while I'm out at the Bucks, I decide to text one of my fellow coworkers and see if anyone in the office wanted anything.  It turns out, I accidentally sent the text to her email address instead of her phone.  So when that happens, apparently it comes from an account I set up a long time ago through Verizon.  

No big deal, right? I thought so, but apparently I thought wrong.  I didn't realize what the account was until I got back to the office and as soon as I walked in, the four girls at the office all yelled, "Hey! Tdogg! Tdizzle! What up Tdogg!!!" 

Shit. Apparently the account I made up was Tdogg@vzw.com or something stupid like that. So less than two weeks into my job and I've already reverted back to my middle school nick name of Tdogg/Tdizzle. Im hoping this doesn't stick but I think it will.  Claudia started just under a year ago, her license plate was Claudster for like two weeks, and she's the Claudster to everyone in the office.  Sweet.

Stupid verizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment