Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Facebook Friends

You know what I've started doing which I am really enjoying?  I go through my news feed on the front page of facebook and I look for announcements that two people have become friends.  Then I comment on it and talk about how its been a long time coming and how they were meant to be friends forever.  I most enjoy this when I don't know either of the people involved.  Now you're probably asking yourself, how am I getting news feeds on people I don't know since at least one of them has to be my facebook friend.  Well, it's pretty simple, I don't know about 1/3 of my facebook friends.  I just friend people whenever I feel like it.  And by people, I mean girls.  And by whenever I feel like it, I mean when she look hot in one of my friends pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment