Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, January 1, 2010

Tequila and Me

It's official.  I should never be allowed to drink tequila.  I am yet to drink tequila and not become the most hated person everywhere I go.  We went out for New Years last night and of course, like an idiot, i took four shots of tequila before we went out.  Terrible decision.  Now, I don't remember much of last night, but of the moments I do remember, none of them included a girl enjoying my company.  I got into my angry drunk phase where every person I meet is the biggest dickhead/bitch I've ever encountered.  Absolutely no one liked me last night, at all. 

Luckily, I don't remember most of it so I can't actually be sure but I was filled in on the missing parts by my friends.  Apparently, we had a dance circle going that I lit up with a Michael Jackson tribute.  Now, it's not a good sign that I don't remember this because it took place at 10:30.  Already off to a bad start.  Then I proceeded to get my flirt on with the coat check girl.  Unfortunately, in the process, I knocked over her tip jar at least three times.  Throw in the bartender that wanted me thrown out for taking too much champagne and some guy wanting to fight me for rubbing my ass on his sister and you've got a pretty typical New Years Eve.  It didn't stop there though.

When we got back to my friends apartment, I moved on from angry drunk to creepy drunk and start sneaking around the house. Eventually one girl told me i was the most disgusting and dirty guy she's ever met.  I decided at that point that it was time to go to bed.  Oh New Years, you son of a bitch!

PS In case you didn't figure it out. I didn't kiss anyone at midnight.

1 comment:

  1. it wasnt that bad!!!! everyone was drunk and you werent hated..lol. i dont remember anyone callng you disgusting but you were leerking around mi casa. ol its cool tho and ur always welcome! p.s. ang told me abt this blog!! -kate

    ReplyDelete